Choosing a Realtor®Of all the decisions you’ll face when buying a home, there’s none more important than the person you choose to represent you.
The job of your Sales Associate is to support you in finding the right home with the best possible terms, and to aid you through the entire process. Your Sales Associate will explain the process of buying a home, and familiarize you with the various activities, documents and procedures that you will experience throughout the transaction.
Tips For Selecting A Realtor®
Your Real Estate Professional should be:
- Knowledgeable about the communities of interest to you.
- Aware of the complicated local and state requirements affecting your transaction.
- Effective in multi-party, face-to-face negotiations.
- Highly-trained, with access to programs for continued learning and additional certifications.
- Supported by professional legal counsel.